Entry-level Account Representative
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Are you looking for a place to build your career? Do you want to learn and apply professional sales skills? Do you want to be part of a fun and growing company? If so, come grow with us!|
Georgia Duplicating Products, a XEROX Company, is adding an entry-level Account Representative to its sales team in Atlanta, GA. The Account Representative will support Account Managers by helping them sell document imaging hardware, software and services.
After receiving world-class sales training, Account Representatives will identify new sales opportunities, build relationships with clients, introduce new or additional services, create professional proposals and perform a variety of other duties. This is an outstanding, entry-level sales position that can offer promotional opportunities into outside, business-to business sales in six months or less. Launch your career by joining a Fortune 200 company today!
|Duties:||• Work with and learn from tenured Account Managers|
• Conduct targeted tele-prospecting campaigns
• Demonstrate products to newly signed clients
• Set net new and current account appointments for Account Managers
• Attend client meetings with Account Managers as scheduled
• Contribute to GDP's growth by presenting ideas/concepts to your sales manager about marketing programs, sales processes, customers, product line enhancements, new services, and new partnerships
• Enter activity accurately into CRM database
• Work with other divisions to participate in all cross-selling opportunities
• Assist with customer service and problem resolutions
• Assume sales territory once consistent demonstration of qualified appointment setting with Account Managers is established
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)|
• Experienced in Microsoft Office programs
• Some customer service and/or sales experience
• Comfortable interacting with business leaders and
• Punctual and competent with operational requirements such as forecasting, business planning, prospecting and managing vendor field relationships
• Ambitious, energetic, and a winning attitude
• Self-directed, accountable, adaptable and positive
• Valid driver's license
For your efforts you'll be working for a tenured, but growing company that offers:
• Opportunity for advancement;
• Commissions and bonuses;
• Health/dental/vision and supplemental insurance;
• 401K with company match.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.